Cara (
wrongkindofsith) wrote in
fandom_radio2026-10-01 08:04 pm
Entry tags:
WTFH - Fandom Radio [Thurs, October 1st]
*loud shuffling of notes, switches being turned*
*squirrelly groans*
Oh, am I being too loud? Let me do something about that.
*feedback*
*more squirrelly groaning*
Let's see what happened yesterday beyond terrible life choices.
Up at the School, Basic Bartendering was 'the very bestest best eveaaaah', so I can guess where the trouble started, while Dungeons and Dragons 'lacked rum' I assume in addition to the continuing lack of dungeons and dragons.
Dorms were noteless and I assume rumless, while in Town, Octavia was 'so very, very krewl and meen' at the Devil's Nest where Eric made 'terrible threats' against 'innocent squirrels'. I have doubts about the accuracy of this reporting.
*squirrelly groans*
Oh, am I being too loud? Let me do something about that.
*feedback*
*more squirrelly groaning*
Let's see what happened yesterday beyond terrible life choices.
Up at the School, Basic Bartendering was 'the very bestest best eveaaaah', so I can guess where the trouble started, while Dungeons and Dragons 'lacked rum' I assume in addition to the continuing lack of dungeons and dragons.
Dorms were noteless and I assume rumless, while in Town, Octavia was 'so very, very krewl and meen' at the Devil's Nest where Eric made 'terrible threats' against 'innocent squirrels'. I have doubts about the accuracy of this reporting.
