Stark (
stykera) wrote in
fandom_radio2026-09-30 09:22 am
Fandom Radio, Wednesday 9/30
Another quiet Wednesday…I shouldn’t say that I know better why did I say that? Yesterday was quiet at least. I’ve only 3 notes for the whole day.
At the school there were flying lessons in Everyday Life Skills. Just simulated ones which seems wise. Though Anakin has a nice ship for flying if you can borrow it. In Food Adventures Raiden took us to Germany for Oktoberfest which happens now even though October hasn’t started yet. There was a lot of beer. And sausage. And interesting pants.
Nothing from the dorms. Sorry again, Porg. Perhaps next time. And in the town Sairis was at work at The Infinite Consortium and trying to get rid of some sort of box that nobody, not even the squirrels, seems to want. Maybe the raccoons would be interested?
That’s all from yesterday for today.
At the school there were flying lessons in Everyday Life Skills. Just simulated ones which seems wise. Though Anakin has a nice ship for flying if you can borrow it. In Food Adventures Raiden took us to Germany for Oktoberfest which happens now even though October hasn’t started yet. There was a lot of beer. And sausage. And interesting pants.
Nothing from the dorms. Sorry again, Porg. Perhaps next time. And in the town Sairis was at work at The Infinite Consortium and trying to get rid of some sort of box that nobody, not even the squirrels, seems to want. Maybe the raccoons would be interested?
That’s all from yesterday for today.
