Arden Finch (
afraid_of_marshmallows) wrote in
fandom_radio2026-09-15 12:41 pm
Fandom Radio, Tuesday, September 15th
Hey there island! It's me, ya girl Arden Finch, coming back to you with all of yesterday's best gossip today.
School is back in session, starting with Take A Hike went over what to bring on a hike as far as supplies go, and Playing Detective had us look at a crime scene and discuss first steps.
No Dorms, no surprise, but in Town, Professor Vess was back at work at the Infinite Consortium, the Clinic had an influx of crab-shaped heating pads, and then in his hotel room, Professor Dante had a phone call with someone named Ada on speakerphone, talking about being stuck here on the island with his eeeeeeeextra inability to leave and that's definitely what I was gonna say the whole time.
Well hey, would you look at that! It's the end of my notes and I'm heading out. Have a great day, Fandom, this is ya girl, Arden Finch, signing off and leaving you to enjoy this new track by Dave Guetta and Hypaton, You and I, Me and You
School is back in session, starting with Take A Hike went over what to bring on a hike as far as supplies go, and Playing Detective had us look at a crime scene and discuss first steps.
No Dorms, no surprise, but in Town, Professor Vess was back at work at the Infinite Consortium, the Clinic had an influx of crab-shaped heating pads, and then in his hotel room, Professor Dante had a phone call with someone named Ada on speakerphone, talking about being stuck here on the island with his eeeeeeeextra inability to leave and that's definitely what I was gonna say the whole time.
Well hey, would you look at that! It's the end of my notes and I'm heading out. Have a great day, Fandom, this is ya girl, Arden Finch, signing off and leaving you to enjoy this new track by Dave Guetta and Hypaton, You and I, Me and You
