Stark (
stykera) wrote in
fandom_radio2026-08-05 01:10 pm
Fandom Radio, Wednesday 8/5
Good morning. Another Wednesday so I’m here again to tell you about yesterday. Not much to tell. At the school we had classes. Workshops. All 3 of them.
Try Not to Die went to Greece for delicious food and presumably not dying. D&D for Beginners was offered different species for their characters. I didn’t realize there were so many options. My More Movies and More Snacks class watched a movie about seeing dead people and ate chocolate chip cookies.
Nothing from the dorms, again. Sorry porg. And one note from the town where Sairis was mostly dusting in Liliana’s shop. And that’s all for yesterday.
Try Not to Die went to Greece for delicious food and presumably not dying. D&D for Beginners was offered different species for their characters. I didn’t realize there were so many options. My More Movies and More Snacks class watched a movie about seeing dead people and ate chocolate chip cookies.
Nothing from the dorms, again. Sorry porg. And one note from the town where Sairis was mostly dusting in Liliana’s shop. And that’s all for yesterday.
